You met the monsters in Out of the Pit – now meet the rest of the Fighting Fantasy world! No adventurer should be without this essential guide. Titan contains everything you need to know, covering the turbulent history of the world, from its creation and early civilisations – through the devastating War of the Wizards – to the present-day wilderness and anarchy where the delicate balance between Good and Chaos could at any moment be overturned...
- Detailed descriptions and maps of Titan’s three main continents, Allansia, Kakhabad and Khul.
- All the gods and deities…and demons!
- The forces – and races – of Good and Evil
- Special expanded Heirarchy of the Pit
- The underwater kingdoms
- The Titan calendar
- Fascinating background information on everyday life: taverns and hostelries, food, clothes…even jokes!
A mine of invaluable information is contained in this book. Make sure YOU are armed with a copy before you set off on your next Fighting Fantasy adventure!
Published in 1986, this classic guide to the world of Fighting Fantasy is the perfect companion to both Out of the Pit and the Advanced Fighting Fantasy Roleplaying game. Full of fascinating detail and interesting facts, this classic book is back for a new era.